Your journey toward healing begins by calling us at 843-884-3888 to make an appointment or by filling out our Contact Form.
New Client Process
New Clients: If you are a new client, please call our office 843-884-3888 to schedule your Initial Appointment with one of our therapists before returning to online registration. First-time online registration and the Biographical Information Form will require approximately 15 minutes of your time.
Steps to Register/Login:
1. Click on your therapists’ name; you will be directed to their TherapyAppointment login page.
2. First-time users should click the button “Register as a new patient/client” and proceed with filling out the form. If you are an existing client and were given a User Name and Password (temporary) from the office, enter it on this screen. You will be asked to change your temporary password.
Please remember your login and password!
You will need to call our office to reset your forgotten password.
3. Once your online account in TherapyAppointment is established, you will be able to: Update Contact Information, Complete Biographical Information Form*, Send a Secure Message to your therapist, and View Online Statement.
*Biographical Information Form: The information you submit through this form is personal and confidential; it is seen only by you and your therapist with whom you have previously scheduled. Please take the necessary time to share requested details prior to your initial appointment at Life Resources. Please Note: The Biographical Information form cannot be “partially” saved should you need to stop after you have started; you will need to begin the form again if you are unable to complete it in its entirety.
If you have any trouble with any of these steps, please don't hesitate to call our office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Counseling Forms
- Therapy Consent Form (Please print this out and sign and bring to your first appointment.)
- Adolescent Evaluation Form (To be filled out by the adolescent that is seeking counseling.)
Bring them with you to your first appointment, fax them to us at 843-884-8124 or email them to email@example.com
Individual fees per therapist & service.
Payment is due at time of service and credit cards are required to keep on file per our cancellation policy and can be used for payment of sessions.
View Fee Structure
A minimum of 24 hours notice in advance is required. Please note, Insurance companies will not cover missed or cancelled sessions. In these cases, the client will be responsible for the full session fee. Clients will be responsible for all bank fees as well as the original amount of service for returned checks.