Karen J. Phillips
President, Atlantic Coast Asset Management, Inc.
Karen Phillips joins our Board of Directors as the President of Atlantic Coast Asset Management, Inc., a financial management company specializing in financial planning, retirement planning, estate management and real estate property management. She has been with Atlantic Coast Asset Management since April 1991 to present day.
Karen grew up in Charleston, attending Ashley Hall for twelve years. She has served on several foundation boards including The Junior League of Charleston and The Rivers Foundation as well as a Vestry Member at St. Philip's Episcopal Church.
- Trustee Emeritus, Ashley Hall School
- Dewar Gordon Holmes Award (Ashley Hall School)
- Fern Karesh Hurst Leadership Award (Ashley Hall School)
- Community Service Award (The Junior League of Charleston)
- Certified Financial Planner Certification, 2009 College of Charleston Graduate Studies (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Master of Business Administration, Emphasis in Finance, 1986 University of South Carolina (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Bachelor of Arts, 1983, University of The South (Sewanee, Tennessee)